PE Test Dates 2020As the entire process continues its shift to digital, some PE exams are paper and pencil while others are computer-based. Ultimately, the entire NCEES infrastructure is in a conversion process this year with an expected launch schedule between now and 2024.
This year, all pencil and paper NCEES PE exams are scheduled on April 17th and October 23rd. (update: Because of the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all paper and pencil tests for April 2020 have been cancelled.)
Some exams are held only once a year while others can be taken year-round. Since this can get a little confusing, here’s a general breakdown of what happens when:
- 1What is a good score on the ACT?
- 2Is the ACT or SAT more difficult?
- 3Is a 30 good on the ACT?
- 4PE Exam Schedules 2020
- 5Do most colleges prefer the SAT or ACT?
- 6What are the CPA Exam Blueprints?
- 7What is in the ACT test?
- 8What does your ACT score have to be to get into Harvard?
- 9What math is in the ACT?
- 10How to select the ACT Test Centre 2020