PE Test Dates 2020As the entire process continues its shift to digital, some PE exams are paper and pencil while others are computer-based. Ultimately, the entire NCEES infrastructure is in a conversion process this year with an expected launch schedule between now and 2024.
This year, all pencil and paper NCEES PE exams are scheduled on April 17th and October 23rd. (update: Because of the ongoing situation with COVID-19, all paper and pencil tests for April 2020 have been cancelled.)
Some exams are held only once a year while others can be taken year-round. Since this can get a little confusing, here’s a general breakdown of what happens when:
- 1What is a good score on the ACT for a 10th grader?
- 2When can I take the CPA Exam
- 3What kind of math problems are in the ACT?
- 4Is the ACT or SAT more difficult?
- 5What are the CPA Exam Blueprints?
- 6Tips for ACT English test
- 7What is in the ACT test?
- 8How the ACT is graded?
- 9What is a good score on the ACT?
- 10Is a 30 good on the ACT?