What's already clear, is that the stereotypical image of the lone wolf howling at the full moon obscures the importance howling has in the social life of these animals.
(B) clear is that,
(C) clear is, that
(D) clear is that
"His life is warped with fancy, woofed with dreams," Offissa Pupp said of the Kat. The strip was too.
（A）NO CHANGE （B） additionally was. （C） was in addition. （D） in addition,too.
Correct Answer: A
Fixing the road every year had become a kind of tradition in the family, she said, but traditions should not be kept, if their only purpose, is to help people live in the past.
（A）NO CHANGE （B） kept if, their only purpose, （C） kept if their only purpose, （D） kept if their only purpose
Correct Answer: D
As American businesses explore overseas markets. They learn firsthand how language differences can stand in the way of trade.
（A）NO CHANGE （B） markets, they （C） markets; they （D） markets and
Correct Answer: B
More ACT English Exam Questions
- 1I enjoy the operating of it because it makes me feel like an urban citizen.
- 2On special occasions, I reach for one, twist off the top, and let the smell of summer drift back to me from my childhood.
- 3The fifty-four-chapter book, which takes place over almost three-quarters of a century, describes the life and loves of a Prince Genji and the lives of there children and grandchildren.
- 4Red barked incessantly when Andrew left home, jumped on Andrew's guests, and begged for table scraps.
- 5I can recall students from Costa Rica,Italy, Norway, and Nigeria. Last year, one of our school's exchange students was Ligia Antolinez, (who) came from Bucaramanga, Colombia.