In the figure below, = , and is a radius of the circle, having a length of 8 inches. What is the area of OAB, in square inches?
In rectangle ABCD shown below, E is the midpoint of , and F is the midpoint of . Which of the following is the ratio of the area of quadrilateral AECF to the area of the entire rectangle?
（A）1:01 （B） 1:02 （C） 1:03 （D） 1:04 （E） 2:05
Correct Answer: B
What is the missing number in the sequence 1, 5, 10, 16, 23, 31, __?
(F) 37(G) 38(H) 39(J) 40(K) 41
Correct Answer: J
If y is a negative integer, which of the following has the least value?
（A） （B） 100y （C） （D） （E）
Correct Answer: C
More ACT Math Exam Questions
- 1Julie works in a clothing store and gets a base salary of $48.00 plus a fixed amount for each item she sells per day. Yesterday she earned $68.00 because she sold 4 items. If Julie sells 3 more items today than yesterday, what will she earn for the day?
- 2For all nonzero x and y, ?
- 3The number of fish, p, a small pond can sustain varies inversely with the square root of the amount of predators, q, in the pond. If a pond with 49 predators can sustain a population of 800 fish, how many fish could a pond with 100 predators sustain?
- 4What is the area in centimeters of the polygon below?
- 5If x = 3 is 1 solution for the equation 2x2 - 5x - a = 0, what is the value of a?