He called in Howe, who was in charge, of cleaning the camera room, to help shoot the scene.
The Correct Answer
More ACT English Exam Questions
- 1Often, when I feel a need for tranquillity, I try to summon images of the tall grasses and furry cattails and the mallards, herons, and geese (whom are found) in the 32,000-acre marsh.
- 2Just yesterday I sat across the aisle with a woman who was composing music in pink-tinted glasses in a notebook.
- 338. The writer is considering deleting the preceding sentence from this paragraph. If the writer made this deletion, the paragraph would primarily lose:
- 4However, modern59 critics admire her authentic and skillful representation of the language as well as her realistic portrayal of daily life in the early twentieth century.
- 5Hurston ascribed much of her deeply individualistic48 personality to the experience of growing up in Eatonville, Florida.