It is desirable that the airplane ___________ as light as possible.
(D) had been
Sally has made a complete _______ influenza ( 流行性感冒 ).
（A） pass by （B） decision against （C） recovery from （D） care of
Correct Answer: C
Bill told me that（） live with his roommates again next year.
（A）he’d rather not （B）he won’t rather （C）he’ll rather （D）he’d rather didn’t
Correct Answer: A
I don’t think（） possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1We will spare no efforts to provide more ___________ products to our customers.
- 2 Careful surveys have indicated that as many as fifty percent of patients do not take drugs _____________ directed.
- 3We haven’t seen the Swans for over a week. They （） on a trip abroad.
- 4“Where（） the recorder? I can’t see it anywhere.” “I（） it right here. But now it’s gone.”
- 5The painter lived more than a decade in Europe, __________ he could be in close contact with other cubists ( 立体派艺 术家 ).