I am not used to speaking _________ public.
The weakening housing market continued to take its __________ on the industry.
（A） toll （B） profit （C） insurance （D） security
Correct Answer: A
You’re（） your time trying to persuade him. He’ll never join us.
Correct Answer: B
Don’t be too（） about things you are not supposed to know.
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1In today’s newspaper, it（） that there will be strong wind this afternoon.
- 2Mrs. White found her husband surrounded by letters and papers and（） very worried.
- 3Having ___________ the bear in the woods for one week, the man was almost out of food.
- 4The president has ____________ his political advisors over the slow pace of economic change.
- 5After a(n) ___________ rise in prices of daily purchases, people feel that money is tight.