She did not feel ____________ going out, as she had a slight headache.
The general ordered that the prisoners of war be put to （） immediately.
（A）death （B）wound （C）injury （D）damage
Correct Answer: A
There is a man at the reception desk who seems very angry, and I think he means _____________ trouble.
（A）making （B）to make （C）to have made （D）having made
Correct Answer: B
He thought he could talk Mr. Robinson _______ buying some expensive equipment.
（A） to （B） about （C） into （D） on
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The aircraft vanished without __________.
- 2It rarely snows in the south in winter,（） ?
- 3 Although always on time himself, the professor was quite used __________ late for his lecture.
- 4You would be （） a risk to let your kid go to school by himself.
- 5 It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _____________ after 11 o'clock at night.