"For tonight's homework, do pages forty and forty-one in the workbook." "Professor Hones, I think that is _______ work."
(A) far too much
(B) much the more
(C) too hard
(D) the hardest
A question then （ ）: What are we going to do when we graduate from the university?
（A）raises （B）arouses （C）arises （D）rises
Correct Answer: C
In general, matters which lie entirely within the state boundaries are the ______ concern of the state government.
（A）excessive （B）external （C）explosive （D）exclusive
Correct Answer: D
You’re（） your time trying to persuade him. He’ll never join us.
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1That man looks familiar to me.He reminds me _______ Dr.Richards.
- 2It is reported that（） people have entered for the competition.
- 3（） we hurry up, we won’t be able to catch the last bus.
- 4The weakening housing market continued to take its __________ on the industry.
- 5There is no ____________ that he was once a thief.But it doesn't mean you can always regard him as a thief.