That man looks familiar to me. He reminds me _______ Dr. Richards.
I _______ Alice, who was on her way to see how I was getting along.
（A） came up with （B） got out of （C） ran over （D） ran into
Correct Answer: D
The government will have to work hard to __________ the confidence of the people after the terrible event.
（A）win back （B）win through （C）come up with （D）come at
Correct Answer: A
The children ( ) against having to do three hours’ home work each evening.
（A）reversed （B） rebelled （C） objected （D） opposed
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 This hotel _____________ $60 for a single room with a bath.
- 2We will spare no efforts to provide more ___________ products to our customers.
- 3I wonder if he（） us, and I think if he（） us we’ll be able to complete the task ahead of time.
- 4About 100 new students have been （） in the English Department.
- 5The girl has made up her mind to go abroad with her boyfriend despite her parents' _________.