Jack is a strong __________, but you could beat him if you perform at your highest level.
I was surprised to see the little girl play the piano so skillfully; she must have a(n) ___________ future in music.
（A） promised （B） processed （C） promising （D） processing
Correct Answer: C
I like spring. I hope good weather will（） .
（A）go on （B）stay （C）keep （D）continue
Correct Answer: B
The jobs of wildlife technicians and biologists seemed ______to him ,but one day he discovered their difference.
（A）identical （B）vertical （C）parallel （D）specific
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The man in the corner confessed to _____________ a lie to the manager of the company.
- 2This book is full of practical _____________ on home improvements and repairs.
- 3I was surprised to see the little girl play the piano so skillfully; she must have a(n) ___________ future in music.
- 4For a particular reason, he wanted the information to be treated as ______.
- 5"For tonight's homework, do pages forty and forty-one in the workbook." "Professor Hones, I think that is _______ work."