In the geography class, the teacher explained wind and water might cause soil ____________.
“Which of these two ties will you take?” “I’ll take__________to give me a change sometimes.”
（A）either （B）both （C）neither （D）all
Correct Answer: B
He（） his leg when he（） in a football match against another school.
（A）broke; played （B）was breaking; was playing （C）broke; was playing （D）was breaking; played
Correct Answer: C
It will（） much time if we drive the car instead of walking.
（A）save （B）spend （C）take （D）use
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 I felt somewhat disappointed and was about to leave, _____________ something occurred w hich attracted my attention.
- 2The law on drinking and driving is ______ stated.
- 3 I had just started back to the house to change my clothes _____________ I heard voices.
- 4A strong ___________ between state and church is an interesting phenomenon in this nation.
- 5That man looks familiar to me.He reminds me _______ Dr.Richards.