___________ the effects of inflation ( 通货膨胀 ), the government has announced some new policies.
(A) To counter
(C) Having countered
(D) To be countered
She picked __________ a stone and threw it at the window.
（A） on （B） for （C） up （D） at
Correct Answer: C
Until then, his family _____________ from him for six months.
（A） didn't hear （B） hasn't heard （C） hasn't been hearing （D） hadn't heard
Correct Answer: D
When he arrived, he found _____________ the aged and the sick at home.
（A） nothing but （B） none but （C） none other than （D） no other than
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1I don’t think（） possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.
- 2My parents are not interested in modern music. They are _______.
- 3If you drink too much, your health will get even（） .
- 4 A friendship may be ________, relaxed, situational or deep and lasting.
- 5Although he was so tired,（） he went to the concert with his friend that night.