He does his work carefully but he is terribly _______ it.
(A) careful about
(B) good at
(C) slow at
(D) interested in
（）, it was finished in time.
（A）As the work was difficult （B）Difficult as the work was （C）Difficult as was the work （D）As was the work difficult
Correct Answer: B
I _______ Alice, who was on her way to see how I was getting along.
（A） came up with （B） got out of （C） ran over （D） ran into
Correct Answer: D
Don’t be too（） about things you are not supposed to know.
（A）strange （B）amusing （C）curious （D）conscious
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1“I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” “Oh, not at all. I( ) here only a few minutes.”
- 2Hearing a _____________ noise in the backyard, Pamela went there to have a look.
- 3Dark glasses are sometimes worn to（） the eyes from strong sunlight.
- 4“Where（） the recorder? I can’t see it anywhere.” “I（） it right here. But now it’s gone.”
- 5The woman with golden hair was taken away by the security guards on __________ of being a criminal.