My parents are not interested in modern music. They are _______.
(A) before the date
(B) behind the times
(C) after the fashion
(D) against the tides ( 潮流 )
People who want the typist's job will be judged __________ how accurate and fast they are.
（A） in favor of （B） in terms of （C） in ways of （D） in spite of
Correct Answer: B
The girl has made up her mind to go abroad with her boyfriend despite her parents' _________.
（A） agreement （B） allowing （C） letting （D） objection
Correct Answer: D
Hearing a _____________ noise in the backyard, Pamela went there to have a look.
（A） cracking （B） crack （C） cracked （D） cracker
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1“I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” “Oh, not at all. I( ) here only a few minutes.”
- 2Sally has made a complete _______ influenza ( 流行性感冒 ).
- 3 Shall we request the chairman __________ our suggestion again
- 4 It might be asked what the author's basic _______ were; then we could understand his works better.
- 5Jessica ____________ her father on the knee and asked him not to worry about his health.