My parents are not interested in modern music. They are _______.
(A) before the date
(B) behind the times
(C) after the fashion
(D) against the tides ( 潮流 )
They finally got to the village （ ）a rainy evening.
Correct Answer: B
Few of us thought that the problem was worth（） .
Correct Answer: C
They are working hard to（） what they have lost.
（A）make up for
（B）keep up with
（C）catch up with
（D）make out for
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1His speech made（） deep impression on the audience that they could hardly forget it.
- 2 A completely new situation is likely to __________ when the age for leaving school is raised to 16.
- 3The moon（） to a large mirror which reflects the sun’s light to the earth.
- 4She has nothing to do with the murder case. She is not _______ it.
- 5Early to bed and early to rise（） a man healthy, wealthy and wise.