I want you to succeed without __________ and firmly believe that you will succeed if you try hard enough.
My bag looks __________ to Mary's, so I often take hers by mistake.
（A） the same （B） identical （C） different （D） like
Correct Answer: B
A question then （ ）: What are we going to do when we graduate from the university?
（A）raises （B）arouses （C）arises （D）rises
Correct Answer: C
In today’s newspaper, it（） that there will be strong wind this afternoon.
（A）tells （B）writes （C）records （D）says
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1When Laura finally arrived she apologized _______ so late.
- 2 He never _________ to read the news but turned at once to the crossword puzzle on the last page.
- 3She has nothing to do with the murder case. She is not _______ it.
- 4It rarely snows in the south in winter,（） ?
- 5 An explosion is a sudden increase in amount __________.