His company promised to pay for his health _______ in addition to other benefits.
The boy __________ the dog with a thick stick but the dog did not yield.
（A） came at （B） came with （C） won over （D） won at
Correct Answer: A
Sherry is a member of a(n) ___________ dramatic clu （B） She goes there after work for practice twice a week.
（A） grateful （B） amusing （C） assertive （D） amateur
Correct Answer: D
The man in the corner confessed to _____________ a lie to the manager of the company.
（A） have told （B） having told （C） being told （D） be told
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1He called the police for help,（） that the problem was more than he could deal with.
- 2I won't make a _______ mistake next time.
- 3 The observer's statement about the accident was very _____; we know almost everything about it now.
- 4 Many students found the book _____________; it provided them with a large amount of information on the subject.
- 5They are working hard to（） what they have lost.