My roses grow well as long __________ they have just enough water and plenty of plant food.
"For tonight's homework, do pages forty and forty-one in the workbook." "Professor Hones, I think that is _______ work."
（A） far too much （B） much the more （C） too hard （D） the hardest
Correct Answer: A
Few of us thought that the problem was worth（） .
Correct Answer: C
（）you have done might do harm to other people.
（A）That （B）What （C）Which （D）This
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1English teachers are（） needed in remote areas.
- 2You’re（） your time trying to persuade him. He’ll never join us.
- 3 The bicycle that Jim has today is a far __________ from the old one that he used to ride.
- 4You can take as many as you like because they are free of（） .
- 5They are working hard to（） what they have lost.