Shall we request the chairman __________ our suggestion again
(A) to consider
I’d love to join you（） I have to drive my son to his football game.
（A）though （B）therefore （C）but （D）while
Correct Answer: C
He never _________ to read the news but turned at once to the crossword puzzle on the last page.
（A） worried （B） noticed （C） pained （D） bothered
She invited 500 people __________ her beautiful ship.
（A） abroad （B） aboard （C） board （D） broad
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1They took a taxi to meet you at the hotel just now, so they will arrive ____________ half an hour later if there is no traffic on the way.
- 2 Anne __________ from outside her home last Wednesday.
- 3You can take as many as you like because they are free of（） .
- 4 I just managed to _____________ a quick breath before I was pulled under the water by the passing boats.
- 5 It is useful to be able to predict the extent _____________ which a price change will affect supply and demand.