The noise of the traffic _________ Paul from his work.
_______ your opinions are worth considering, the general manager finds it unwise to place too much importance on them.
（A） As （B） Because （C） Though （D） Since
Correct Answer: C
The gate is too（） for a car; we’ll have to walk through.
（A）shallow （B）loose （C）broad （D）narrow
Correct Answer: D
The boss thought him a trouble-maker and turned him ______.
（A） back （B） down （C） to （D） around
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1You can take as many as you like because they are free of（） .
- 2Homework __________ on time will lead to better grades.
- 3Train services are now back to（） after last week’s strike.
- 4We do not have a _______ school in our institute. The highest degree we provide for the students is a B. A. and a B. S. .
- 5I wonder if he（） us, and I think if he（） us we’ll be able to complete the task ahead of time.