Inquiries _____________ the condition of the patients may be made personally or by telephone.
The mere fact _____________ most people believe a nuclear war would be madness doesn't mean it will not occur.
（A） that （B） which （C） what （D） why
Correct Answer: A
A teacher should always be thoughtful _______ what's best for his pupils.
（A） in （B） by （C） of （D） at
Correct Answer: C
In today’s newspaper, it（） that there will be strong wind this afternoon.
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Bejing impatient is ______ with being a good teacher.
- 2 The mere fact _____________ most people believe a nuclear war would be madness doesn't mean it will not occur.
- 3You’re（） your time trying to persuade him. He’ll never join us.
- 4 I'd rather read than watch television; the programs seem _____________ all the time.
- 5The girl has made up her mind to go abroad with her boyfriend despite her parents' _________.