_______ your opinions are worth considering, the general manager finds it unwise to place too much importance on them.
The water will be further polluted unless some measures（） .
（A）will be taken （B）are taken （C）were taken （D）had been taken
Correct Answer: B
I am not used to speaking _________ public.
（A） in （B） at （C） on （D） to
Correct Answer: A
It rarely snows in the south in winter,（） ?
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1That man looks familiar to me. He reminds me _______ Dr. Richards.
- 2About 100 new students have been （） in the English Department.
- 3Having been on the ____________ for the whole month, the criminal decided to turn himself in to the police.
- 4Not until the early years of the 19th century（） what heat is.
- 5 In preparing scientific reports of experiments, a student should _____________ his findings in clear and precise language.