_________ that they may eventually reduce the amount of labor needed on construction sites by 90 percent.
(A) So clever are the construction robots
(B) Such construction robots are clever
(C) So clever the construction robots
(D) Such clever construction robots are
There is no ____________ that he was once a thief. But it doesn't mean you can always regard him as a thief.
（A） deny （B） denied （C） denies （D） denying
Correct Answer: D
Though he didn't answer my questions quickly, the look on his face ___________ that he was satisfied with me.
（A） indicated （B） input （C） increased （D） interacted
Correct Answer: A
Few of us thought that the problem was worth（） .
（A）discuss （B）discussed （C）discussing （D）to discuss
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1There _______ a lot of _______ on the roads yesterday.
- 2You can take as many as you like because they are free of（） .
- 3 The noise of the traffic _________ Paul from his work.
- 4If we carry out our plan with _____________, we will surely achieve our goal sooner or later.
- 5By nine o’clock I（） that my guests were not coming.