A friendship may be ________, relaxed, situational or deep and lasting.
The escaped prisoner waited until the _____ of night before leaving his hiding place.
（A） dark （B） deep （C） depth （D） dead
Correct Answer: D
The ____________ army was commanded by a general who had always been dissatisfied with the king.
（A） romantic （B） determining （C） rebellious （D） competitive
Correct Answer: C
“Which of these two ties will you take?” “I’ll take__________to give me a change sometimes.”
（A）either （B）both （C）neither （D）all
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Very seldom（） that two clocks or watches exactly agree.
- 2It rarely snows in the south in winter,（） ?
- 3He didn’t keep on asking me the time any longer as he had had his watch（） .
- 4 The general orders them all to be driven out at once, without __________.
- 5About 100 new students have been （） in the English Department.