__________ a teacher in a university, it is necessary to have at least a Master's degree.
(A) To become
(C) One becomes
(D) On becoming
I could not persuade him to accept it, _____________ make him see the importance of it.
（A）if only I could not （B）or I could not （C）not more than I could （D）nor could I
Correct Answer: D
With the _______of Mary, all the girl students are eager to go to the party.
（A）exhibition （B）exception （C）except （D）reception
Correct Answer: B
Early to bed and early to rise（） a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The great noise produced by the machine will sooner or later do（）to the workers’ hearing.
- 2I was surprised to see the little girl play the piano so skillfully; she must have a(n) ___________ future in music.
- 3（） we hurry up, we won’t be able to catch the last bus.
- 4If we work with a strong will, we can overcome any difficulty,（） great it is.
- 5I am not used to speaking _________ public.