__________ a teacher in a university, it is necessary to have at least a Master's degree.
(A) To become
(C) One becomes
(D) On becoming
____________ before we leave, the day after tomorrow, we should have a wonderful dinner party.
（A） Had they arrived （B） Would they arrive （C） Were they arriving （D） Were they to arrive
Correct Answer: D
The gray building is where the workers live, and the white one is where the spare parts ____________.
（A）are producing （B）are produced （C）produced （D）being produced
Correct Answer: B
When you fill in the application form, please use your _______ address so that we can contact you easily later.
（A）policy （B）plain （C）permanent （D）principal
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1We won’t allow any foreign country to _______ in our internal affairs.
- 2Since we can't hear you at the back of the hall, you'll have to __________ your voice.
- 3 _________ that they may eventually reduce the amount of labor needed on construction sites by 90 percent.
- 4 The government's strong action demonstrated its _____________ to end the rebellion.
- 5Mr. Edward was not in, so his brother acted as _______ at the party.