The man in the corner confessed to _____________ a lie to the manager of the company.
(A) have told
(B) having told
(C) being told
(D) be told
After a(n) ___________ rise in prices of daily purchases, people feel that money is tight.
（A） acceptable （B） expensive （C） massive （D） explosion
Correct Answer: C
There is no doubt that the ________ of these goods to the others is easy to see.
（A）prestige （B）superiority （C）priority （D）publicity
Correct Answer: B
The man with ____________ strength could lift a heavy rock without any difficulty.
（A）powerful （B）strong （C）intelligent （D）phenomenal
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The price of gold rose again, partly __________ news about the war.
- 2I had just started back to the house to change my clothes _____________ I heard voices.
- 3The ____________ army was commanded by a general who had always been dissatisfied with the king.
- 4The girl has made up her mind to go abroad with her boyfriend despite her parents' _________.
- 5The government will have to work hard to __________ the confidence of the people after the terrible event.