It is useful to be able to predict the extent _____________ which a price change will affect supply and demand.
He always has a lot of _______ ideas in his mind , and sometimes we do not even know what he is thinding about.
（A）novel （B）spoil （C）acceptable （D）additional
Correct Answer: A
____________ before we leave, the day after tomorrow, we should have a wonderful dinner party.
（A）Had they arrived （B）Would they arrive （C）Were they arriving （D）Were they to arrive
Correct Answer: D
I don’t quite remember the key（） the question though I answered it correctly.
（A）of （B）to （C）for （D）about
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1He（） his leg when he（） in a football match against another school.
- 2John _______ to be a polite man. But in fact he is very rude.
- 3The book I（） the other day can be found nowhere.
- 4They took a taxi to meet you at the hotel just now, so they will arrive ____________ half an hour later if there is no traffic on the way.
- 5I carry only enough money to make change for a（） bill.