By the end of this term, we _______ 6,000 English words in all.
(B) will have learned
(D) had learnt
----Can I cut the bread?----No, you ____ , it’s totally bad.
（A）needn’t（B） couldn’t（C） mustn’t（D） can’t
Correct Answer: C
They forgot ____ their food and drink. They have nothing to eat now.
（A）to bring（B） bring（C） bringing（D） brought
Correct Answer: A
Our teacher told us that there ______ no end to learning.
（A）was （B） is（C） has （D） had
Correct Answer: B
More English Test Exam Questions
- 1-Would you have helped her had it been possible? --Yes, but I __________ busy with my work.
- 2This photo was taken __________ stands the Eiffel Tower.
- 3-----How about the book you are reading? -----Good indeed. It______ many problems we have come across in our study.
- 4The cloth _ fine, but ___ well.
- 5Understanding the cultural habits of another nation, especially __ containing as many different subcultures as the united states, is very difficult.