By the year she arrives in London, scientists probably ____ a cure for bird flue.
(A)will be discovering
(B) are discovering
(C) will have discovered
(D) have discovered
﹣The relations between my parents have become difficult. What should I do? ﹣You could do more jobs around the house so that they have more time for proper____.
（A） instrument （B） communication （C） community
Correct Answer: B
Since I don't like many vegetables, can I eat fruits every day instead the nutrients I need?
（A）to get（B） of getting （C） of to get （D） of get
Correct Answer: A
I like _____ but I don’t like _____ now because I am ill.
（A）to sing, to sing （B） singing, singing （C） to sing, singing （D） singing, to sing
Correct Answer: D
More English Test Exam Questions
- 1what if we meet with a situation _ none of us are able to deal with?
- 2Dr Brown has the habit of _____ the room when he is thinking about something troublesome.
- 3—Everyone should stick to his dream. —Yes. A life without a dream is like a bird without ________, which can’t fly.
- 4All the children love to read this book. It ______interesting.
- 5-So, Nancy, you had no difficulty finding your way here? --.