________ it is to jump into the river to swim in summer!
(A)What a fun
(B) What fun
(C) How fun
(D) How funny
You should read the _ first when using the new washing machine.
（A）introductions （B） explanations （C） directions （D） expressions
Correct Answer: C
The meeting is to begin at 4:00 pm, but as assistants, we're _________ to be there a bit earher.
（A）invited （B） supposed （C） encouraged （D） hoped
Correct Answer: B
I like to keep the windows ____ . It’s raining heavily outside.
（A）closed （B） opened （C） open （D） some
Correct Answer: A
More English Test Exam Questions
- 1The artist made up his mind to devote all the could his English before going abroad.
- 2The first Olympics in modern times _______ in 1896
- 3This book is said to be a special one, which _ many events not found in other history books.
- 4Many difficulties have ______ as a result of the changeover to a new type of fuel.
- 5 ---- Could you tell me how to write an application letter? ---- With pleasure. Remember that the letter should be written in the formal _______.