“Which of these two ties will you take?” “I’ll take__________to give me a change sometimes.”
It rarely snows in the south in winter,（） ?
Correct Answer: D
Police officers working on the murder have（） hundreds of families.
（A）asked （B）researched （C）questioned （D）demanded
Correct Answer: C
“Where do you live?” “I live ( ) 550 Dalian Road.”
（A）on （B）at （C）to （D）for
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 It might be asked what the author's basic _______ were; then we could understand his works better.
- 2 The mere fact _____________ most people believe a nuclear war would be madness doesn't mean it will not occur.
- 3England is an island country. _______ consists of three big islands, and _______ climate is generally wet and windy.
- 4The boy __________ the dog with a thick stick but the dog did not yield.
- 5（）is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language.