The great noise produced by the machine will sooner or later do（）to the workers’ hearing.
It is reported that（） people have entered for the competition.
（A）hundreds （B）hundred （C）hundreds of （D）several hundreds
Correct Answer: C
Everyone else was killed in the accident. I was the only one to（）.
（A）relieve （B）alive （C）release （D）survive
Correct Answer: D
This boy was _______ for what he had done in the class.
（A）scolded （B）overcome （C）inclined （D）displayed
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Carelessness made him fall in his job _______.
- 2His company promised to pay for his health _______ in addition to other benefits.
- 3Sally has made a complete _______ influenza.
- 4People who want the typist's job will be judged __________ how accurate and fast they are.
- 5It can take up three months to（） a man to do this work.