“Where（） the recorder? I can’t see it anywhere.” “I（） it right here. But now it’s gone.”
(A)did you put; have put
(B)have you put; put
(C)had you put; was putting
(D)were you putting; have put
The president has ____________ his political advisors over the slow pace of economic change.
（A）prevented from （B）charged for （C）accounted for （D）clashed with
Correct Answer: D
________ students often find it difficult to live in China at first.
（A） Outside （B） Overseas （C） National （D） Abroad
Correct Answer: B
We came finally __________ the conclusion that she had been telling lies all the time.
（A） of （B） into （C） to （D） at
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1This hotel _____________ $60 for a single room with a bath.
- 2Free medical service is _______ to nearly all the college students in China.
- 3 There is a man at the reception desk who seems very angry, and I think he means _____________ trouble.
- 4Please don’t ______ too much on the painful memories.Everything will be all right.
- 5第9题 （） we hurry up, we won’t be able to catch the last bus.