（）took us several hours to clear the snows and open the road to traffic.
His speech made（） deep impression on the audience that they could hardly forget it.
（A）such a （B）so a （C）so （D）such
Correct Answer: A
She wouldn't even take a short rest there, ____________ stay for the night.
（A） much more （B） much few （C） much lesser （D） much less
Correct Answer: D
“Which of these two ties will you take?” “I’ll take__________to give me a change sometimes.”
（A）either （B）both （C）neither （D）all
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 In case of emergency, please ___________ the orders of the ship staff.
- 2 I just managed to _____________ a quick breath before I was pulled under the water by the passing boats.
- 3（） we hurry up, we won’t be able to catch the last bus.
- 4After several days of heavy rain the roof __________ with a loud noise, crashing onto the ground.
- 5The father advised her to avoid the mistake made by many couples of marrying for the wrong reasons ________ he found the young man charming and intelligent.