My father can speak three languages （） Chinese and English.
Bill told me that（） live with his roommates again next year.
（A）he’d rather not （B）he won’t rather （C）he’ll rather （D）he’d rather didn’t
Correct Answer: A
The government's strong action demonstrated its _____________ to end the rebellion.
（A） energy （B） resistance （C） courage （D） determination
Correct Answer: D
Few of us thought that the problem was worth（） .
（A）discuss （B）discussed （C）discussing （D）to discuss
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The survivors __________ to a floating tree in hopes of rescue.
- 2Her（）English is the best in the class.
- 3Having lost his job and his family, Jerry felt himself __________ by anger and sadness.
- 4 The mere fact _____________ most people believe a nuclear war would be madness doesn't mean it will not occur.
- 5The young man gave a speech with great ___________ and moved all those who were present.