Under no （ ）will I try it again.
If you drink too much, your health will get even（） .
Correct Answer: C
Only when you have acquired a good knowledge of grammar（） write correctly.
（A）can you （B）will you （C）you can （D）can’t you
Correct Answer: A
In today’s newspaper, it（） that there will be strong wind this afternoon.
（A）tells （B）writes （C）records （D）says
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 I don't think it advisable that Tim _____________ to the job since he has no experience.
- 2We were so late getting to the theatre that we missed most of（） .
- 3Though he didn't answer my questions quickly, the look on his face ___________ that he was satisfied with me.
- 4The rain stopped and the sun __________ to shine.
- 5By nine o’clock I（） that my guests were not coming.