Alice received an invitation from her boss,（） came as a surprise.
We forgave her anger because we knew that her father's illness had put her under great _________.
（A）shelter （B）crisis （C）stress （D）nervousness
Correct Answer: C
第8题 Crusoe’s dog became ill and died,（） made him very lonely.
（A）as （B）which （C）that （D）this
Correct Answer: B
In preparing scientific reports of experiments, a student should _____________ his findings in clear and precise language.
（A）exemplify （B）predict （C）raise （D）present
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Let's fix a ( ) date for the next meeting.
- 2Great importance was laid on expanding education, with girls as well as boys ___________ to go to school.
- 3In copying this paper, be careful not to leave __________ any words.
- 4The automatic doors in supermarkets ______the entry and exit of customers with shopping carts.
- 5The painter lived more than a decade in Europe, __________ he could be in close contact with other cubists ( 立体派艺 术家 ).