She doesn’t speak（） her friend, but her written work is excellent.
(A)as well as
(B)so often as
(C)so much as
(D)as good as
（）took us several hours to clear the snows and open the road to traffic.
（A）They （B）All （C）He （D）It
Correct Answer: D
England is an island country. _______ consists of three big islands, and _______ climate is generally wet and windy.
（A） It... its （B） She... her （C） He... his （D） She... its
Her（）English is the best in the class.
（A）speaking （B）spoken （C）talked （D）writing
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 She invited 500 people __________ her beautiful ship.
- 2 Houston experienced a __________ growth after the war.
- 3Laura lost her patience finally and asked her mother to stop ____________ .
- 4They are working hard to（） what they have lost.
- 5The number of the teachers in our college（） greatly increased this term.