They were all very tired, but（） of them would stop to take a rest.
The painter lived more than a decade in Europe, __________ he could be in close contact with other cubists ( 立体派艺 术家 ).
（A） where （B） in which （C） that （D） in that
Correct Answer: A
I wonder if he（） us, and I think if he（） us we’ll be able to complete the task ahead of time.
（B）will help; helps
（C）will help; will help
（D）helps; will help
Correct Answer: B
Julie has gained more experience than（） in her restaurant and the customers like her.
（A）any waitress （B）other waitresses （C）the waitress （D）any other waitress
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Dark glasses are sometimes worn to（） the eyes from strong sunlight.
- 2Very seldom（） that two clocks or watches exactly agree.
- 3“Where（） the recorder? I can’t see it anywhere.” “I（） it right here. But now it’s gone.”
- 4Only when you have acquired a good knowledge of grammar（） write correctly.
- 5Do you agree with me（） that?