（） we hurry up, we won’t be able to catch the last bus.
It might be asked what the author's basic _______ were; then we could understand his works better.
（A） meaning （B） intentions （C） educations （D） interests
Correct Answer: B
A friendship may be ________, relaxed, situational or deep and lasting.
（A） identical （B） original （C） critical （D） superficial
Correct Answer: D
They are working hard to（） what they have lost.
（A）make up for （B）keep up with （C）catch up with （D）make out for
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The weakening housing market continued to take its __________ on the industry.
- 2The country has ____________ too many wars in the past few decades; its people are longing for peace so much.
- 3You can take as many as you like because they are free of（） .
- 4 The train's about to leave. All __________!
- 5That man looks familiar to me. He reminds me _______ Dr. Richards.