“Where（） the recorder? I can’t see it anywhere.” “I（） it right here. But now it’s gone.”
(A)did you put; have put
(B)have you put; put
(C)had you put; was putting
(D)were you putting; have put
The United Nations Conference on Global Environment, which took place earlier this year in Vienna, was a very ________ meeting.
（A） productive （B） communicative （C） aggressive （D） protective
Correct Answer: A
Everyone else was killed in the accident. I was the only one to（）.
（A）relieve （B）alive （C）release （D）survive
Correct Answer: D
When doing the wash, it is important to _______ white and colored clothing.
（A） compare （B） separate （C） establish （D） contrast
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The United Nations Conference on Global Environment, which took place earlier this year in Vienna, was a very ________ meeting.
- 2 She had clearly no _____________ of doing any work, although she was very well paid.
- 3“Which of these two ties will you take?” “I’ll take__________to give me a change sometimes.”
- 4Our university celebrated its 100th ___________ the year before last.
- 5Everyone is amazed at the _________ growth of this city; it has been so different from what it was five years ago.