English teachers are（） needed in remote areas.
The bicycle that Jim has today is a far __________ from the old one that he used to ride.
（A） away （B） distance （C） cry （D） sight
Correct Answer: C
Having been on the ____________ for the whole month, the criminal decided to turn himself in to the police.
（A） escaped （B） caught （C） way （D） run
Correct Answer: D
It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _____________ after 11 o'clock at night.
（A）were not played （B）not be played （C）not to play （D）didn't play
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 The observer's statement about the accident was very _____; we know almost everything about it now.
- 2Little（） about his own safety though he was in great danger himself.
- 3Pine trees are usually believed to _______ cold weather.
- 4 __________ for my illness I would have lent him a helping hand.
- 5Early to bed and early to rise（） a man healthy, wealthy and wise.