He called the police for help,（） that the problem was more than he could deal with.
(B)having been realized
第8题 Crusoe’s dog became ill and died,（） made him very lonely.
（A）as （B）which （C）that （D）this
Correct Answer: B
The moon（） to a large mirror which reflects the sun’s light to the earth.
（A）compares （B）can compare （C）can be compared （D）may compare
Correct Answer: C
The great noise produced by the machine will sooner or later do（）to the workers’ hearing.
（A）damage （B）help （C）wrong （D）harm
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 Until then, his family _____________ from him for six months.
- 2She _________ a new idea for increasing sales.
- 3 I just managed to _____________ a quick breath before I was pulled under the water by the passing boats.
- 4The moon（） to a large mirror which reflects the sun’s light to the earth.
- 5If you __________ in your payment for the house again, you may get thrown out.