He didn’t keep on asking me the time any longer as he had had his watch（） .
I’d love to join you（） I have to drive my son to his football game.
（A）though （B）therefore （C）but （D）while
Correct Answer: C
She couldn't __________ laughing at him in those clothes.
（A） decline （B） reject （C） refuse （D） resist
Correct Answer: D
My bag looks __________ to Mary's, so I often take hers by mistake.
（A） the same （B） identical （C） different （D） like
Correct Answer: B
More College English Exam Questions
- 1He thought he could talk Mr. Robinson _______ buying some expensive equipment.
- 2The local government tried its best to ensure each of its citizens a _________ supply of food at regular intervals ( 时间 间隔 ).
- 3Although always on time himself, the professor was quite used __________ late for his lecture.
- 4After several days of heavy rain the roof __________ with a loud noise, crashing onto the ground.
- 5I'd like to take __________ of this opportunity to thank all of you for your efforts.