He didn’t keep on asking me the time any longer as he had had his watch（） .
The starter ( 赛跑发令员 ) gave the ________ for the race to begin.
（A） advice （B） signal （C） glow （D） attention
Correct Answer: B
The president has ____________ his political advisors over the slow pace of economic change.
（A） prevented from （B） charged for （C） accounted for （D） clashed with
Correct Answer: D
He won’t（） to bring me my umbrella unless I tell him again.
（A）forget （B）remind （C）remember （D）realize
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Very seldom（） that two clocks or watches exactly agree.
- 2“I’m sorry to keep you waiting.” “Oh, not at all. I( ) here only a few minutes.”
- 3Do you know who is the chairperson of the conference now in ____________
- 4The room was so quiet that she could hear the（） of her heart.
- 5By nine o’clock I（） that my guests were not coming.