（）no need to take any kind of vitamin pills if we eat well and properly.
___________ the effects of inflation ( 通货膨胀 ), the government has announced some new policies.
（A） To counter （B） Counting （C） Having countered （D） To be countered
Correct Answer: A
England is an island country. _______ consists of three big islands, and _______ climate is generally wet and windy.
（A） It... its （B） She... her （C） He... his （D） She... its
Hardly had Julie graduated from university （） she got a job in a bank.
（A）than （B）while （C）when （D）then
Correct Answer: C
More College English Exam Questions
- 1He didn’t keep on asking me the time any longer as he had had his watch（） .
- 2They were all very tired, but（） of them would stop to take a rest.
- 3The room was so quiet that she could hear the（） of her heart.
- 4Do you know who is the chairperson of the conference now in ____________
- 5Her parents objected to（） that farmer, though he has a lot of money.