The Americans and the British not only speak the same language but also （）a large number of social customs.
England is an island country._______ consists of three big islands, and _______ climate is generally wet and windy.
（A）It...its （B）She...her （C）He...his （D）She...its
Homework __________ on time will lead to better grades.
（A） done （B） be done （C） having done （D） having been done
Correct Answer: A
His company promised to pay for his health _______ in addition to other benefits.
（A） examination （B） service （C） check （D） insurance
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1Occasionally we experience strong winds and storms from the west, but the_____ winds are from the north-east.
- 2___________ the effects of inflation, the government has announced some new policies.
- 3In general, matters which lie entirely within the state boundaries are the ______ concern of the state government.
- 4 There were several wet __________ on the wall.
- 5Responsibilities ____________ becoming a father.