Although he is considered as a great writer, （ ） .
(A)his works are not widely read
(B)but his works are not widely read
(C)however his works are not widely read
(D)still his works are not widely read
We were so late getting to the theatre that we missed most of（） .
（A）the act first （B）act one （C）act first （D）first act
Correct Answer: B
I was surprised to see the little girl play the piano so skillfully; she must have a(n) ___________ future in music.
（A） promised （B） processed （C） promising （D） processing
Correct Answer: C
They were under the _________ that the company was doing well, but in fact it was in serious trouble.
（A） conclusion （B） expression （C） enjoyment （D） illusion
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1After she became a lawyer, she decided to ___________ criminal law.
- 2 After that they drove to the Guest House at ___________ speed.
- 3The young man gave a speech with great ___________ and moved all those who were present.
- 4 People appreciate _____________ with him because he has a good sense of humor.
- 5 Our department _______ courses in several foreign languages.