He didn’t know what（） while he was away from home.
The room was so quiet that she could hear the（） of her heart.
（A）hitting （B）beating （C）hurting （D）striking
Correct Answer: B
I was surprised to see the little girl play the piano so skillfully; she must have a(n) ___________ future in music.
（A） promised （B） processed （C） promising （D） processing
Correct Answer: C
That man looks familiar to me. He reminds me _______ Dr. Richards.
（A） to （B） on （C） for （D） of
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1In the geography class, the teacher explained wind and water might cause soil ____________.
- 2 It is useful to be able to predict the extent _____________ which a price change will affect supply and demand.
- 3 The bicycle that Jim has today is a far __________ from the old one that he used to ride.
- 4The man with ____________ strength could lift a heavy rock without any difficulty.
- 5 __________ a teacher in a university, it is necessary to have at least a Master's degree.