What is the slope between the points (-2, 5) and (0, 8)?
If 15% of nis 300, what is 22% of n?
(F) 400(G) 440(H) 480(J) 525(K) 550
Correct Answer: G
If ? is defined for all real numbers x and y by x ? y = (x + y)(x - y), then 1 ? (2 ? 2) = ?
（A）0 （B） 1 （C） 3 （D） 4 （E） 5
Correct Answer: B
In the figure below, what is the sum of p and q?
（A）75° （B） 150° （C） 180° （D） 285° （E） 360°
Correct Answer: D
More ACT Math Exam Questions
- 1The expression (3p + 4)(5p - 6) is equivalent to:
- 2The decimal construction of repeats and can be written as 0.384615384615???. What is the 99th digit to the right of the decimal point in this decimal construction?
- 3To this questions below, use the following graph, which provides information about the number of new clients five salespeople registered last month. Suppose that next month Victoria registers twice as many clients as she did this month and that each of the other four salespeople registers the same number of clients as he or she did this month. In this case, what percentage of clients will Victoria have registered?
- 4A square and a regular pentagon (a 5-sided polygon with congruent sides and interior angles) have the same perimeter. One side of the pentagon measures 20 inches. How many inches long is one side of the square?
- 5In a complex plane, the vertical axis is the imaginary axis and the horizontal axis is the real axis. Within the complex plane, a complex number a + bi is comparable to the point (a, b) in the standard (x, y) coordinate plane. is the modulus of the complex point a + bi. Which of the complex numbers F, G, H, J, and K below has the smallest modulus?