We can not trust him any more because he often ________ his duty.
In today’s medical,little agreement exists on the ______for defining mental illness.
（A）legislation （B）requirement （C）criteria （D）measures
Correct Answer: C
I'd like to take __________ of this opportunity to thank all of you for your efforts.
（A）profit （B）benefit （C）occasion （D）advantage
Correct Answer: D
Do you agree with me（） that?
（A）on （B）at （C）in （D）for
Correct Answer: A
More College English Exam Questions
- 1The local government tried its best to ensure each of its citizens a _________ supply of food at regular intervals.
- 2He _______ lives in the house where he was born.
- 3Much of the news provided by this newspaper is _______, not foreign.
- 4She was so _____________ in her job that she didn't hear anybody knocking at the door.
- 5The athlete refused to accept the silver medal, ____________ that the judgment was unfair.