The winners of the football championship ran off the field carrying the silver cup ______ .
The country has ____________ too many wars in the past few decades; its people are longing for peace so much.
（A） prevented from （B） resulted in （C） gone through （D） gone with
Correct Answer: C
No fault is attached _____ the bus driver for the terrible accident at the railway crossing.
（A） for （B） to （C） with （D） in
Correct Answer: B
Some of the passengers escaped serious ____________ in the traffic accident.
（A） enquiry （B） wound （C） inquiry （D） injury
Correct Answer: D
More College English Exam Questions
- 1 She picked __________ a stone and threw it at the window.
- 2Responsibilities ____________ becoming a father.
- 3（） we hurry up, we won’t be able to catch the last bus.
- 4A completely new situation is likely to __________ when the age for leaving school is raised to 16.
- 5John was so sleepy that he could hardly keep his eyes（） .